Metal flexible hose for chimney
The hose has ex excellent leak profess, high flexibility and resistance against:
- elastic expansion
- vibrations, owing to pitch of helical formation;
- high temperatures up to 600 O C
- changes of temperature
It is used for tubing of old and new chimneys in single and multistory buildings where solid, liquid and gaseous combustibles are used for heating.
The old and new chimneys made of porous materials (bricks, argile tubes, ceramics etc) do not offer necessary guarantee for normal and long-lived exhausting of burning products.
The fissures and suspected joints in these chimneys can provoke:
- polluting of rooms by toxic gas infiltration,
- damaging the inside walls by infiltration of corrosive liquids which result from condensation of burring products and
- dissipation of energy.
Installation of flexible tube in old or new chimneys offers the following advantages:
- considerable reduction of flow resistances;
- improvement of draft;
- perfect corrosion resistance;
- perfect protection of penetration of burning products and their compounds trough house facades,
- considerable reduction of condensation;\
- avoidance of soot sedimentation it eliminates fire possibility and
- exact adjusting of chimney diameter and heating unit power
Flexible hose with helical ribs made by more think high alloyed s applies steel strip in quality acc. to USA standard AISI 304, assembled by double strip wounded.
Lead of helix double strip wound enable excellent hose leak profess and high flexibility.
Application is for boilers of all kinds of fuel.
Dimensions: from DN 80 to DN 400
Flexible hose in shape like can volute made by high – allayed stainless steel strip in quality acc. to USA standard AISI 304, assembled by double strip wounded.
Lead of helix double strip wound enable its high-leak profess and good flexibility, small weight and economical.
Application is for boilers using of liquid and gas fuels.Dimensions: from DN 72 to DN 900