Flexible corrugated tube, formend by single interlocking (crimping) the colth coated by PVC or other material on both sides into a zinc plated steel spiral spring, can be manufactured in two constructions depending on material:
- AEROFLEX - STANDARD
- AEROFLEX - NON - INFLAMMABLE (made out of incombustible cloth)
This tube offers a lot of advantages in ventilating, air conditioning and duset axhausting systems:
- very flexible;
- adaptable and adjustable to configurative passages without change of nominal diameter;
- good absorption of three - dimensional vibrations;
- easy installing;
- AEROFLEX-STANDARD withstands extreme changes in temperature from -20 to + 80º C
AEROFLEX -NON-INFLAMMABLE is widely used polluted air, aggressive gas and steam ducts and for fresh air suppluing at temperature range from -40 to 150 º C .
Owing to excellent flexibility these can be installed in lacking means.
APPLICATION:AEROFLEX - STANDARD for ventilation and air conditioning in buildings and ships for dust exhausting from plants and transport of hot and cold air.
AEROFLEX - STANDARD for ventilation from welding rooms, dust axhausting the grinders, conduction of polluted air, aggressive steams and gases.
DESCRIPTION :KOPEX, flexible corrugated tube, with small turn ribs, absolutely sealed, is manufactured in combination of different materials such as: special paper strip, aluminium foil, PVC strip.
Different types can be made in combination of the following materials:
- PAP (paper - Al foil - paper) qutside layer of special paper strip resistant on oil and humidity, intermediate layer of aluminium foil and inside layer of special natural colour paper strip.
- AAA (Al foil - Al foil - Al foil)
- PVCAP (PVC - Al foil - paper)
- PPP (paper - paper - paper)
This tube offers a lot of advantages in heating and ventilating systems in all of types of motor vehicles: very light and flexible
- resistant on oil and humidity
- no corrosion
- possibillity of lenght change by stretching and compressing
- spatial adjustable
- easy installating
For heating and ventilating in all of motor vehicles, smaller ventilating systems, conduction of fresh and warm air, gases and steam.
DN 20 to DN 90 ( mm)